Test name: Example Additional Testing Day Aptitude Test
Time limit: 7 minutes
What you need: Before you click ‘start quiz’ make sure you have a piece of paper and pen ready, the test will commence immediately (below) once you click ‘start quiz’. You are not allowed to use a calculator for this test but you can use some working out paper!
Note: You must attempt to answer all the questions, if you don’t know an answer, select one and move on (you won’t lose marks for getting an answer incorrect). As soon as you click ‘start quiz’ the test will begin and the timer will commence (this appears at the top of the screen).
Results: Your results will be displayed on the screen after you complete the test. We will also extract some videos from our Additional Testing Day Preparation Course at the end for you that will explain how to answer some of the questions you answered incorrectly!
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Unfortunately you have scored UNDER 80% and thus have not achieved scores high enough to ensure you will pass your Additional Testing Day. We have extracted some videos from our Additional Testing Day Preparation Course which you can view below, these demonstrate how to answer some of the questions you answered incorrectly. To view the remaining videos that explain how to answer ALL of the questions at the Additional Testing Day please click here.
This practice test covered around 5% of the questions you will experience in your Additional Testing Day aptitude tests. Training for these and the remaining 95% of questions are covered in our Additional Testing Day Preparation Course, so far in excess of 150 clients have gone on to pass their Additional Testing Day after completing this training. This training course is your best chance of success and as such we provide a money back guarantee if you complete the training and don’t pass your Additional Testing Day. Click here to find out more about our Additional Testing Day Preparation Package.
This practice test covered around 5% of the questions you will experience in your Additional Testing Day aptitude tests. Thus if it took you more then one attempt to achieve this mark then it is clear that you are the type of applicant that would benefit from exposure to the remaining 95% of questions otherwise you risk not achieving a high enough score at your Additional Testing Day to pass.
Below is a complimentary tutorial video extracted from our Additional Testing Day Preparation Course. To view the remaining video’s that will teach you how to answer ALL of the questions you will encounter at the Additional Testing Day please click here.
Question 1 of 10
Question 2 of 10
Two aircraft are travelling towards each other at a distance of 500km apart. Aircraft ‘a’ has a speed of 150km/h, while aircraft ‘b’ has a speed of 250km/h. How many minutes will the planes take to meet?
Question 3 of 10
The fuel flow of an aircraft is 70 gallons/h at 230 km/h. When the airspeed increases by 70km/h fuel flow increases by 20 %. If the aircraft travels 4 hours at 300km/h, then 2 hours at 230km/h, then 2 hours at 370km/h, how much fuel is used?
Question 4 of 10
One mile = 1.6km
460km = ? miles
Question 5 of 10
An aircraft travels from a to b at 400km/h and takes 2 hours to complete the journey. It travels the same route on the return journey and takes 3 hours to complete the return leg. What is the average speed of the aircraft?
Question 6 of 10
Aircraft ‘A’ takes off from base heading east at 240km/h. 15 minutes later aircraft ‘B’ takes off heading east at 320km/h. How far from the base does aircraft ‘b’ overtake aircraft ‘a’?
Question 7 of 10
Question 8 of 10
An aircraft is descending at 690ft/min. Approximately how many minutes will it take to descend from 17000ft to 9400ft?
Question 9 of 10
An aircraft travels 640km with the fuel tank at 80% full. If the tank is 50% full, how far can it fly?
Question 10 of 10
0.56 ÷ 8⁄14 x 16 =