Free You Session test
Test name: Example You Session aptitude test
Time limit: 5 minutes
What you need: Before you click ‘start quiz’ make sure you have a piece of paper and pen ready, the test will start immediately (below) once you click ‘start quiz’. You are not allowed to use a calculator for this test but you can use some working out paper!
Note: You must attempt to answer all the questions, if you don’t know an answer, select one and move on (you won’t lose marks for getting an answer incorrect). As soon as you click ‘start quiz’ the test will begin and the timer will commence (this appears at the top of the screen).
Results: Your results will be displayed on the screen after you complete the test. We will also extract some videos from our You Session Preparation Course at the end for you that will explain how to answer some of the questions you answered incorrectly!
Good luck!Time limit: 0
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
ResultsQuiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Unfortunately you have scored UNDER 80% and thus have not achieved scores high enough to ensure you will pass your You Session. We have extracted some videos from our You Session Preparation Course which you can view below, these demonstrate how to answer some of the questions you answered incorrectly. To view the remaining videos that explain how to answer ALL of the questions in the You Session please click here.
This practice test covered around 5% of the questions you will experience in your You Session aptitude tests. Training for these and the remaining 95% of questions are covered in our You Session Preparation Course, so far in excess of 700 clients have gone on to excel in their You Session after completing this training. This training course is your best chance of success and as such we provide a 100% money back guarantee if you complete the training and don’t pass your You Session. Click the link here to find out more about the You Session Preparation Course.
This practice test covered around 5% of the questions you will experience in your You Session aptitude tests. Thus if it took you more then one attempt to achieve this mark then it is clear that you are the type of applicant that would benefit from exposure to the remaining 95% of questions otherwise you risk not achieving a high enough score at your You Session to pass.
Below is a complimentary tutorial video that we have extracted from our You Session Preparation Course to demonstrate the types of techniques that you will need to know for the day. Click here to access the videos that will teach you how to answer ALL of the remaining You Session questions.
Question 1 of 15
A red block of wood is 7 up from the bottom in a stack and 21 down from the top. How many blocks of wood are there in the stack?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 15
Eraser is to writing as detergent is to:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 15
Question 4 of 15
If PAINT is coded as 74128 and EXCEL is coded as 93596 then how would you encode ACCEPT?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 15
If a person walks 3km’s in 45 minutes what is there average speed in km per hour?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 15
What’s the missing number in the following pattern: 2, 4, 4, 8, 6, 16, __CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 15
If a woman was G years old H years ago, how many years old will she be J years from now?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 15
Which figure completes the statement?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 15
Which word best fits the following group: Bright, gleaming, lustrousCorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 15
Divide 40 by a half and add 15. What is the answer?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 15
The time is 9:37am, how long until your bus leaves at 10:08 amCorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 15
There are 36 pupils in a certain physics class. If (2/3) of the pupils are boys, and (1/2) of the boys are green-eyed, how many green eyed boys are in the class?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 15
What are the missing numbers in the following sequence? (Write the answer in the following format: 8, 24)
2, 4, 6, 10, 16, 26, ?, ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 15
Which figure comes next?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 15
Which figure comes next?CorrectIncorrect